Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This page contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission. Read full disclaimer here
Walking London, Updated Edition: Thirty Original Walks In and Around London. Routes from 2 to 6 Miles with Photos, Complete Maps, & Details of Sites, Public Transport, Pubs & More
If you enjoy exploring new destinations by foot, this London walking guide is perfect for you. It consists of thirty walking tours with length 2 – 6 miles in areas like Notting Hill, Fleet Street, Regent’s Park and more. The guidebook is illustrated with photos and details like public transport and recommendations for pubs, cafes, restaurants. Why wasting time to organize routes, when it is all done and ready for you in 248 pages?
- 30 carefully planned walks ranging from 2 to 6 miles long
- Complete route maps and colour photos
- Details of sites, public transport, and the best pubs, cafés, and restaurants to visit en route
- Walks include Notting Hill, Regent’s Park, Islington, Fleet Street, Eton, Dulwich, and more
Discover London with 10 Amazing Walks
Looking for the perfect way to get familiar with all London has to offer? This walking tour book will give you easy and expert directions on how to spend your days in the capital. It consists of 10 walks, each lasting about 1-2 hours.
1) Mayfair Walking Tour
2) St. James’s and Royal London Walking Tour
3) Westminster, Whitehall and Government Walking Tour
4) The West End Walking Tour
5) Embankment and South Bank Walking Tour
6) Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens Walking Tour
7) Knightsbridge and South Kensington Walking Tour
8) Bankside and The City of London Walking Tour
9) Aldwych to Tower Hill Walking Tour
10) Camden, Regent’s Park and Baker Street Walking Tour
They cover major attractions and landmarks. Not only will you see some of the most visited tourist sights, but you will also find many hidden gems, that even locals would not know. This is why the guidebook is perfect for everyone who visits London for the first time, but also for the people living here their whole lives, but curious to find new perspectives. Only 102 pages, but enough to provide you with all the necessary information in detail with photos and maps.
National Geographic Walking London, 2nd Edition: The Best of the City. Step by Step Guide
Walking is the best way to get to know a city. This National Geographic walking guide of London gives you the opportunity to dive in 15 carefully planned routes. They are put together by knowledgeable local travel writers. Inside you will find photos and descriptions of all landmarks included in the routes. For example, St. Paul’s, Westminster Abbey, National Gallery. Plus, you get a pull-out map to help guide your way around London. 192 pages of practical and detailed information, easy to carry with you.
- The City, Westminster and Kensington and Knightsbridge
- Details on major museums and other attractions
- Travel essentials – helps you to plan your visit
- Detailed maps and colour photographs
Walking London’s Waterways, Updated Edition: Great Routes for Walking, Running, Cycling Along Docks, Rivers and Canals
You can never fully discover a tourist destination in other ways than walking. This handy guidebook will reveal London’s many waterways. The book will give you a detailed list of 21 routes, planned by the expert walking tour guide Gilly Cameron-Cooper. Photographs, maps and easy directions will lead you to famous landmarks, many breathtaking spots on the river Thames and the hidden canals around the city. The 184 pages will help you organize your walks and minimise the waste of time.
- Canal Highways
- Docklands Old and New
- Surviving Rivers
- Best of Thames